Furious is the most advanced tool on the market for the management and monitoring of the entire activity of agencies, consultancies, ESNs and start-ups.
Improve the management of a sales activity making it easier, faster and more efficient.
We want to provide people and organisations with digital tools to help them build more virtuous and more human companies.
Furious is there to assist and manage teams on a daily basis, wherever they are, anticipating needs and ultimately lightening the mental load and giving time back to those who do.
Ideally, tomorrow Furious will be the SIRI of ERPs, a co-pilot that analyses and anticipates serving the genuine creators of value: the people.
No time to lose, the mission is vast, welcome to Furious 🚀
- an innovative, customised platform capable of managing all operations (CRM and sales management, reporting, staffing, projects, expenses, subcontracting, etc.) via artificial intelligence and continuous assistance.
- a tool that relieves ALL PROFILES of repetitive tasks protects the business from any value leakage and allows everyone to focus on their customers or teams rather than on repetitive or administrative tasks.
- a fulgurating growth: + 150% of growth this year, thousands of users all over the world and job opportunities worldwide. If you want to change the world of business and take up the challenge of a highly ambitious start-up, now is the time to join the adventure… particularly since 50% of the annual profits are shared between employees in proportion to their seniority!
- team and corporate events throughout the year, both virtual and off-site. Once a year for a week, all Furious employees around the world come together to work in a unique location.
- 1% of our turnover is donated each year to humanitarian or environmental projects via the onepercentfortheplanet.fr programme. Because convictions are good, but actions are better.
As a work-study Customer Success Officer , you will be part of the Success team.
Your objective will be to enthusiastically support our clients in the deployment of Furious and give them the opportunity to become our ambassadors 😎!
Customer relations, communication, relationship marketing, functional and technical support, the Customer Success Officer does everything!
As a customer representative, you are their privileged contact, responsible for accompanying them in the use of our solutions at every stage (installation, training, communication, etc.).
You are therefore responsible for their satisfaction, committed to providing a high quality of service and a genuine customer experience.
Customer loyalty and development will be your top priority.
- Implement and train the Furious solution: pedagogue and patient as you are with your granny who wants Netflix, you know how to adapt to your interlocutor and his digital maturity. Benevolence is your leitmotiv!
- Handle incoming level 1 requests (phone, email, chat): responsive, solution-oriented and customer service-oriented while remaining fun. No one likes robots, which is good because you are not one!
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback: you know them by heart because you work with them on a daily basis: this makes you their internal ambassador. Your feedback is invaluable and contributes to making Furious our customers’ best friend!
- Resolving customer incidents: no one is perfect, but the quality of your listening skills and your responsiveness are crucial in determining whether or not our customers have a good day (and you too!). Every problem solved allows us to improve.
- Analysing feedback from satisfaction surveys: feedback helps us to improve on a daily basis: you are aware of this and you know how to synthesise the feedback from our users in a constructive way.
- Writing content to help users use Furious (FAQ, guide, videos): you are the one who helps old ladies cross the road? Like the whole Furious Squad, you have a sense of sharing and helping. Coupled with an impeccable written expression, you will be our FAQ Jedi 🥷
Why join us?🌍
- Furious is a FULL remote company. You can work from wherever you want as long as you respect the timezone connected to your clients / team. You can give your best from the place where you feel the happiest! London, Ibiza, Malta, Mauritius, Lisbon… Our teams are not limited by geography and more than half of our employees do not live near our offices. Explore the world at your convenience, or don’t, digital technology serves our desires, lifestyles and personal aspirations, and not the other way around.
- If you prefer, you may have the opportunity to get to know some of your colleagues in our offices all over the world.
- Furious is experiencing a fulgurating growth: + 150% of growth this year, thousands of users all over the world and job opportunities worldwide. If you want to change the world of business and take up the challenge of a highly ambitious start-up, now is the time to join the adventure… particularly since 50% of the annual profits are shared between employees in proportion to their seniority!
- A meritocratic culture with significant growth opportunities.
- Work based on trust – organise your personal work schedule. Results matter, not the number of hours spent working.
- Our fast-track training programme is at the heart of your integration (proven onboarding/training programme, quick responsibility on your scope, regular exchanges…). The quantitative and qualitative objectives are clear, achievable and measurable.
- Our customers love us! And they say it. We’re lucky to have privileged relationships with high-profile interlocutors, whether to talk about net margin or the last episode of House of Dragons.
- We take care of you: you have a great iMac, a second monitor and the right headset to work in the best conditions.
- Collaborative team culture where everyone’s contribution is valued.
- Regular team and company events, virtual and off-site. Including meeting all Furious employees one week twice a year at an exceptional location to work together to change the business world.
- For a better world: we donate 1% of our turnover each year to humanitarian or environmental projects via the onepercentfortheplanet.fr programme
We will become the best in our field if…
- 🍀You are convinced that the Furious adventure is your chance!
- 📄 You have a degree and an internship experience in a recognised digital communication agency or in a similar solution provider.
- 🕺You are a self-starter: you are dynamic, resourceful and autonomous. You know how to maximize the resources at your disposal.
- 📱You are an excellent strategic communicator, over the phone, via Zoom and in writing. You are enthusiastic about spending 80% of your time following up with clients by phone, video or email, and 20% of your time improving our process. Bonus: your humour and natural goodwill will contribute to our excellent customer satisfaction score.
- 💻 You are passionate about digital, have a strong technical, marketing & communication background, with a very sensitive approach to digital and organisational issues. You enjoy sharing your knowledge on the subject.
- 😏 You are lazy! If there is an opportunity to automate a low-value task, you grab it.
- ️Validation of your application
- ️Video interview: 30 min
- ️Setting up and debriefing with Chloé (Success Manager): 1h
- ️Interview with Cédric (Success Lead): 20 min
Once you have completed the steps, you will be invited for lunch (or virtual aperitif) with the team to meet the Success team.