Furious is the most advanced tool on the market for the management and monitoring of the entire activity of agencies, consultancies, ESNs and start-ups.
Improve the management of a sales activity making it easier, faster and more efficient.
We want to provide people and organisations with digital tools to help them build more virtuous and more human companies.
Furious is there to assist and manage teams on a daily basis, wherever they are, anticipating needs and ultimately lightening the mental load and giving time back to those who do.
Ideally, tomorrow Furious will be the SIRI of ERPs, a co-pilot that analyses and anticipates serving the genuine creators of value: the people.
No time to lose, the mission is vast, welcome to Furious 🚀
- an innovative, customised platform capable of managing all operations (CRM and sales management, reporting, staffing, projects, expenses, subcontracting, etc.) via artificial intelligence and continuous assistance.
- a tool that relieves ALL PROFILES of repetitive tasks protects the business from any value leakage and allows everyone to focus on their customers or teams rather than on repetitive or administrative tasks.
- a fulgurating growth: + 150% of growth this year, thousands of users all over the world and job opportunities worldwide. If you want to change the world of business and take up the challenge of a highly ambitious start-up, now is the time to join the adventure… particularly since 50% of the annual profits are shared between employees in proportion to their seniority!
- team and corporate events throughout the year, both virtual and off-site. Once a year for a week, all Furious employees around the world come together to work in a unique location.
- 1% of our turnover is donated each year to humanitarian or environmental projects via the onepercentfortheplanet.fr programme. Because convictions are good, but actions are better.
As a PHP FullStack Developer, you will be part of the Product team.
Your mission: to contribute to the development of Furious to make it the best business management tool 🦾
Why join us?🌍
- Furious is a FULL remote company. You can work from wherever you want as long as you respect the timezone connected to your clients / team. You can give your best from the place where you feel the happiest! London, Ibiza, Malta, Mauritius, Lisbon… Our teams are not limited by geography and more than half of our employees do not live near our offices. Explore the world at your convenience, or don’t, digital technology serves our desires, lifestyles and personal aspirations, and not the other way around.
- If you prefer, you may have the opportunity to get to know some of your colleagues in our offices all over the world.
- Furious is experiencing a fulgurating growth: + 150% of growth this year, thousands of users all over the world and job opportunities worldwide. If you want to change the world of business and take up the challenge of a highly ambitious start-up, now is the time to join the adventure… particularly since 50% of the annual profits are shared between employees in proportion to their seniority!
- A meritocratic culture with significant growth opportunities.
- Work based on trust – organise your personal work schedule. Results matter, not the number of hours spent working.
- Our fast-track training programme is at the heart of your integration (proven onboarding/training programme, quick responsibility on your scope, regular exchanges…). The quantitative and qualitative objectives are clear, achievable and measurable.
- Our customers love us! And they say it. We’re lucky to have privileged relationships with high-profile interlocutors, whether to talk about net margin or the last episode of House of Dragons.
- We take care of you: a great insurance policy for the unexpected and you have a great new iMac, a second monitor and the right headset to work in the best conditions.
- Collaborative team culture where everyone’s contribution is valued.
- Regular team and company events, virtual and off-site. Including meeting all Furious employees one week twice a year at an exceptional location to work together to change the business world.
- For a better world: we donate 1% of our turnover each year to humanitarian or environmental projects via the onepercentfortheplanet.fr programme
We will become the best in our field if…
- 🍀You are convinced that the Furious adventure is your chance!
- 📄 📄 You have a successful and significant experience (minimum 2 years) in development, and ideally you have already participated in the development of a start-up solution.
- 🕺You are a self-starter: you are dynamic, resourceful and autonomous. You know how to maximize the resources at your disposal.
- 🥷You are eager to discover your new vocabulary: PHP, Docker, MySQL, Redis, Varnish, performance, optimisation, Pull Request, continuous deployment… And you are attentive to the quality of your code
- 😏 You are lazy! If there is an opportunity to automate a low-value task, you grab it.
- ️Validation of your application
- ️Video interview: 30 min
- ️Setting up and debriefing with Vincent (CTO): 1h
- ️Interview with Davy (CEO): 20 min
Once you have completed the steps, you will be invited for lunch (or virtual aperitif) with the team to meet the Porduct team.