It’s a bore for many agencies: counting and invoicing the time spent is a nightmare 😅
The sales representatives, accountants… They all waste precious time, postponing it until tomorrow. And you can’t blame them: it’s not an easy task to manage.
How to spend less time charging for over time?
To solve this problem and save you time, Furious allows you to automatically track the times of your teams – whether or not they are attached to a project – and generate invoices in one click based on the times spent for the selected period.
You can send your invoices automatically, reminders in case of non-payment as well and of course, your cut-offs are precise and in real time.
You have a clear and projected view of your agency’s financial situation and you recover your cash more quickly.
How do I create time-based invoices in Furious?
- First, select the times to be invoiced.
- Furious generates an invoice preview, so you can see what you’re creating and edit what you want.
- Send the invoice directly from Furious.
- Enable automatic forwarding if you want Furious to forward on time for you.
The advantage of creating invoices with Furious? The tool calculates and generates the data itself, which reduces the risk of human error.
With Furious bank reconciliation, you can reconcile payments in seconds, and automatically have up-to-date accounting tracking.
Furious also includes pre-accounting tools that provide you with accounting exports for over 90% of your entries.
How can I see which times have been billed or not?
To see which times have or have not been billed, you can use our “unbilled time” widget.
Here you can filter by client, contract, project and, by ticking the boxes, create time-related invoices on the fly.
NB: you can go further by creating one contract per customer and attaching all times to this contract.
The Benefits of Using Invoice Creation with Furious
Here is an overview of the benefits you get from using Furious as a management tool:
- You get billing flexibility. You can combine different services and projects, and add multiple budgets to a single invoice.
- Invoice an entire project or only part of a project.You decide how much of the budget you want to be paid for.
- Invoicing fees is easy. Furious reminds you of your recurring budgets ready to be invoiced, or even invoices them automatically!
- Get an overview of your billing in your financial dashboards as well as in Furious widgets. Check data such as amounts already invoiced, amounts still to be invoiced or overdue amounts.
- You can manage billing for multiple entities through your Furious instance. Easily create invoices for your different subsidiaries via your account.
- You can invoice in multiple currencies. Don’t worry if you receive payments in different currencies, Furious can handle that too.
- You can generate custom invoices in Furious. For a nominal fee, our team can fully customise your PDF templates, so your invoices look just the way you want them to.
- Send your invoices to your customers from your company email, from Furious. You don’t even have to leave the tool. Send invoices to your customers directly from Furious! Bonus: it’s possible to automate invoicing and invoice reminders 👌
- You can streamline your work by integrating Furious with the world’s leading accounting tools. Do you use Cegid, Sage or Exact? Perfect. Exports exist for the vast majority of accounting tools.
- With the help of our bank connector, you can automatically link Furious to your company account for even more flexibility!
Get paid faster using Furious’ invoice generator
All this makes invoicing faster and easier, and it also helps you when clients want more details about the projects they’ve been invoiced for. You spend less time billing for time spent, and time is money 😉